Thursday, October 18, 2012

All the News the Electorate Deserves to Know

I am attempting to make this a daily news and political blog.
Each day you can check back and see what has been going on in the world and in American politics.
I want to be able to cover as much as I can as often as I can.
My mission is two part: Inform the electorate and encourage debate. I want to spark interests in politics because I believe we are at a crucial point in history were we can decide to have absolute free information and a new era of global security. Or we can lose our freedoms and be launched into yet another interventionist war that will lead us further into debt. The European Union's debt and the United State's debt. Yet that is an issue for another post.
Please check back tomorrow for more news and enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment